Owen International Pty Ltd
Owen International is an Australian SME supplying a range of Military Specification and commercial off-the-shelf Products, offering world leading, low-risk and proven capabilities to Defence, Government and Industry.
Owen International is an Australian company that provides representation in Australia and New Zealand for a number of overseas manufacturers.
The company supplies a range of military specification and commercial off-the-shelf products, offering world leading, low-risk, and proven capabilities for Defence, Government and Industry. As key clients, Owen International works in close consultation with the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces to satisfy both routine and urgent operational requirements.
Owen International provides technical systems to the exacting needs of ASDEFCON and complex technical regulatory requirements, project management services, training, Australian Industry Involvement (AII), technology transfer and regional through life support services for the equipment offered.
Areas of supply and support include:
• CBRN Respiratory, Protective Clothing, Training, Detection and Decontamination Equipment
• Demolition, Breaching and Cutting Explosives. Non-electric Initiating and Firing Devices
• Manned and Unmanned Mine Clearance, Counter IED, Combat Earth Moving Equipment
• Rapid Emplacement, Modular, Amphibious Floating and Military Assault Bridges
• Armored Vehicle Track Systems
• HESCO Concertainers and Deployable Military Shelters
• Optical, Thermal, Radar Based Surveillance Systems, IRST Systems
• Shot Detection, small arms, rocket, artillery, Mortar Systems (Vehicle, Ground, UAV)
• Electro-optical Fire Control and Early Warning Systems
• Aircraft Self-protection Decoy Flares, Chaff and Shipborne RF Decoy Systems
• Digital Electronic Compass, Fibre Optic Gyros and IMU’s, Maritime VSAT SATCOM Systems
• Ships Visual Landing Aids, Meteorological, Data Distribution and Electro-Magnetic Log systems
• Magnetic/Acoustic/Electric Signature Measurement and Degaussing Sensor Systems
• Diesel Engine Lubrication Oil Test Systems
• Fire resistant Flexible Hoses, Bellows and Pipe Couplings
• Oil and Bunker Fuel Sampling Equipment and Consumables and Oil Analysis Equipment
Owen International holds a number of long-term maintenance and support contracts with customers and has an established test, calibration, repair and maintenance facility within their Sydney based offices.
Owen International is a member of the Defence Industrial Security Program, a Defence Recognized Supplier and TRACE Certified. Owen International operates under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Managing Director: Les Goodridge
Sales Director: Grant Pedder
Business Development Manager: Gareth McAuliffe