Master Instruments offers battery powered cordless soldering irons for defence
by Master Instruments on 25/11/2016 4:03 AM
Master Instruments is proud to be partnering with Aussie Rechargeable Irons (ARI) to distribute their great range of battery powered cordless soldering irons.
Proudly designed and manufactured right here in Australia, and featuring a high quality Lithium Ion protected battery pack, the Aussie Rechargeable Irons range provides you with the ultimate in portability and performance - with out the gas!
By harnessing the power of Lithium Ion batteries, ARI have taken the old butane gas powered soldering irons into the 21st century.
No gas means no fuel, no flame, no combustions and no leaks!
Being gasless, they can be used in high wind environments, can be recharged anywhere, and are safe for air travel (with the tips removed)!
- Powered by a protected Lithium Ion battery pack (featuring Japanese cells for extended service life)
- Quick Recharge in 2-3 hours
- Copper core element for fast heat up - ready to solder in under 7 seconds!
- Able to solder up to 10AWG (6mm) wire
- Recessed switch for added safety (only heats up when switch is held down)
- Powdercoated rugged 6061 grade aluminium body designed to last
- Knurled grip and Anti Roll design for ease of use
- Direct plug charging means no need to remove the battery
- Interchangeable tips for different job requirements
Download the Brochure at http://www.master-instruments.com.au/files/news/ari_sell_sheet.pdf
Find out more about the range by clicking here http://www.master-instruments.com.au/news-article/191/Cordless%20Soldering%20Irons.html